HELP – Our objective is two-fold. First, we want to minister to you, and second, we want you to minister to others. Three terms describe our ministry.
- EDIFICATION – According to Ephesians 4:11-16 the local church is to be a place where we “grow up” in the Lord. We are to become mature as we are ministered to from the Word of God and by other believers.
- ENCOURAGEMENT – Hebrews 10:24-25 Instructs us to “consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much to the more, as we see the day approaching.” The word “exhorting” means to give strength. We face many situations in life that magnify our weakness. We need the “strengthening” that comes from fellow believers who are on our side in the struggle to live for Christ.
- EQUIPPING – Again in Ephesians 4, we are told that God gave gifted individuals to the church, “For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.” It is our desire to help you discover and develop the spiritual gift God has given you, and utilize that in ministry to others.
HOPE – We believe that worship is a vital part of our Christian experience.
We are to “worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.” We need times of corporate worship when the people of God gather together to focus on the greatness and grace of our God. These times should not be dull, but dynamic. As such, they provide us with a sense of hope in the midst of a dark and often difficult world.
HOME – Each of us long for a sense of roots, place and belonging. This is found in relationship with one another within the family of Christ. Opportunities exist for finding a “home” through:
- Adult Bible Fellowships,
- Ladies and Men’s Ministries,
- Senior PrimeTIMERS Ministry,
- Children’s Ministries
- Youth Ministries